Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!

Just thought I would post a few pictures of our lil' bunny! We were getting ready to leave the house one day and I decided I better get a few Easter pictures quick or the holiday would be over before I got to it. I told Chad I was going to run to the basement quick and look for props and he should undress her and put her in the little skirt and ears. I was back in less than 5 minutes and he said, "Clare told me while you were gone that she thinks this is a ridiculous idea and she doesn't want to do it." ha! I let both of them know they didn't have a choice! I have today and Monday off of school and I am excited to be at home with her. Hope you enjoy the pictures and have a beautiful Easter!







Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. "Clare told me while you were gone that she thinks this is a ridiculous idea and she doesn't want to do it." I guess I'd have to agree with Clare on this one. The baby is certainly cute, but what would you say in about 18 years if she said she was going to pose for a picture wearing bunny ears, a short sheer skirt, and nothing else??? Have a great Easter! Love, Great Aunt Becky

    ReplyDelete