Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Update...

Hello to all! We had our 38 week appointment today and found out that I am dilated to a 3 and 50% effaced! My stomach measured 37 weeks...the same as last week. Guess the information I should probably share is that while the doctor was checking me today she said she thinks I have a "solid" baby...you can imagine how many questions I had for her after that comment! She just let me know that she didn't think that I would be having 6 1/2 lb baby or anything!! ha! Needless to say, I'm going in tomorrow for a sonogram to get an estimated weight. We are anxious to know!



Below is a picture from a baby shower we had a couple weeks ago! This isn't a most recent picture but thought I would include it so you could see the belly! It is definitely there! (Apparently with a "solid" baby inside!)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice picture! ;) Glad you and Chad both did an update - I enjoyed them both!

    And Amanda, you enjoy that Thanksgiving dinner without any shame!

    ReplyDelete